Members of a Winnipeg family say they’re afraid for the safety of 15-year-old Pretty Plume Cobiness.
According to a post on Facebook, Cobiness was last seen leaving Studio 393 in Portage Place wearing a black T-shirt with a white logo. The First Nation teen is approximately five feet six inches tall, weighs about 170 pounds, and has long brown hair.
Her brother, Pete Cobiness, says no one in her family has heard from her since Saturday.
"You never know and if you’re in the city, that’s what really worries me — some crazy stuff goes on out here," he told CBC News on Tuesday.
Winnipeg police confirm that Cobiness was reported missing on Saturday, Aug. 16.
Her disappearance came just one day before the body of another 15-year-old girl, Tina Fontaine, was discovered in the Red River in Winnipeg.
This is tragic. ANOTHER missing aboriginal girl in Canada. Not even a day after Tina Fontaine was found, murdered.
Please signal boost!
Drawing and picture on the sides belong to me. Background from the website background labs.
- Creating a Race (2)
- Creating Animals (2)
- Disease (2)
- Ecosystems (2)
- Evolution (and Space)
- Flora and Fauna
- Inventing Species
- List of Legendary Creatures
- Night Vision/Color Vision
Constructed Language (Conlang)
- Basics/Phonology (2) (3)
- Conlang Guide
- Conlang vs. English
- Creating a Language (Revised)
- Culture + Language
- Curse Words
- How to Create Your Own Language
- How to Create a Language
- IPA Pronunciation
- Making Up Words
- 7 Deadly Sins
- Alien Cultures (2)
- Alternative Medieval
- Avoiding Cultural Appropriation
- Avoiding Medieval Fantasy (2)
- Avoiding One-Note Worlds
- Avoiding Utopia
- Change (2)
- Class/Caste System (2)
- Designing Intellectual Movements
- Everything (2) (3)
- Gender-Equal Societies
- Historical Background for Ideas (2)
- Matriarchy (2)
- Static World
- Wandering Peoples
- Basic Economics
- Currency (2) (3)
- Current Global Economies
- Economic Systems
- Economics (1500-1800 AD)
- Economics and Government
- Economics for Dummies
- International Trade (2)
- Marxist Communism
- Medieval Economics
- Schools of Economic Thought
- Socialism (2)
- Types of Economic Systems
- World Economy (2)
- Clothing Terminology (2) (3) (4)
- Clothing Reference
- Education (2)
- Fame and Infamy
- Food (2)
- Food Timeline
- Collective/Traditionalist Societies
- Creating a Government
- Empire (2)
- Fancy Latin Names for Government
- History and Politics
- International Relations (2)
- Justice System
- Non-monarchical (2) (3)
- Oppressive Government
- Political Ideologies
- Rise and Fall of Civilizations
- Secret Societies
- Shapeshifter Society
- Totalitarianism, Atmosphere Necessary For
- Tribal Society
- Types of Government
- Writing Politics
I thought we were having a moment…you ruined it
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
i can’t tell you how many times i’ve spoken up about harassment only to be told to “learn to take a compliment”.
since when do “compliments” intrude on my space? what kind of “compliment” makes a person feel unsafe or threatened?
harassment isn’t a compliment. know the difference.
When will they learn
This is some bullshit. Don’t tell me this shit is funny this shit is fucken racist. These dumb fuck white boys then get upset that people get mad. Smh.
This makes me so sad because all of those guys seem like they’re open to hear a joke, but then racism.